RNVDO is a national Iraqi non-governmental organization (NGO) supporting displaced, returning, host community, and refugee populations in Iraq. RNVDO staff includes over 150 local employees and 200 volunteers, as well as international staff supporting the national team to enhance program quality and build capacity to meet global standards of response and accountability. RNVDO’s head office is in Erbil, with field offices in Mosul, Baghdad, Qayyarah, Jad’ah, Hamam Al-Alil, and international offices in Sweden, Syria and France. RNVDO mission is meeting the needs of conflict-affected communities while integrating them into the community and fostering peaceful coexistence through protection and development.
Position: Liaison Officer
Location in Erbil
• developing, maintaining and/or reinforcing a network with different representatives from local institutions and the respective administrative services being the focal point for resolving problems/programmatic/operational and administrative issues with local stakeholders
• translating, deposing, following and obtaining legal administrative documents related to the implementation of programs in collaboration with the different technical departments
participate to official meetings when requested and meet regularly key interlocutors
• track and effectively organize all project documentation
• Supporting and strengthening partnership establishing’s with other NGOs and humanitarian actors to preparedness activities and promoting joint or collaborative emergency responses.
• Participate in field trips to undertake in-depth reviews of specific coverage areas and perform field assessments in terms of safety security accessibility and possibilities of starting new activities
• Preparation of Reports and communications, e.g. briefings, presentations, Updated accessing procedures and information etc., provide up-to-date analysis and sitrep on trends and developments on the humanitarian situation in the country
• Assist in strengthening local level networks to gather information from the field, including from local communities and non-traditional partners and community leaders.
• Collaborating in doing assessments and develop a portfolio for program activities, Record and documents beneficiary, community and other bodies feedbacks in case if any
• Follow up and supervision of current activities under implementation in the targeted areas
A. Skills and Qualifications
• should have TOEFL , IELTS certification
• At least 1 years’ experience in the humanitarian sector (NGO )
• Strong ability to manage and successfully conduct negotiations at different levels
• Good analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates please apply on HR@rnvdo.org by indicatingthe position applied for in the subject line