المركز الاجتماعي في الزنجلي “سنة من العطاء”
منذ تموز 2018 استقبل مركز الزنجلي في غرب الموصل اكثر من 3000 مستفيد من اطفال ونساء ورجال, عمل المركز على تطوير المهارات الحياتية والمهنية وقدما الدعم النفسي والاجتماعي للاطفال والبالغين من مناطق مختلفة من غرب الموصل,
مازال المركز يقدم خدماته الى يومنا هذا.
Zanjaliy community center “Year from Giving”
From July 2018 Zanjaliy community center / west of Mosul received more than 3000 beneficiaries (Children, women and men), the center worked on developing the life skills and vocational and providing psychosocial support for children and adults from different neighborhoods of west Mosul.
Center still serves to this day.
RNVDO works on reaching conflict-affected populations with life-saving support and working together with communities to rebuild, integrate and foster peaceful and prosperous coexistence through the following projects
Shelter & Non-food items
Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Governor of Ninawa cries his eyes out during a meeting with RNVDO on IDPs situation
- Series of Lectures on Positive Upbringing July 2019 Mosul – Iraq
- Baby “13 days” has “Water retention in the head”
- Women of Mosul facing all the challenges and improving their life.
- Agriculture & Aquaculture helped people to returning to Nimrod sub district in Hamdania, See the video for more details
- Baby Show festival in Jadah camp
- Activities in Zanjlaily community center / West Mosul – Iraq Video June 2019
- RNVDO participated in Warsaw Humanitarian Expo
- Efforts for camp management of Jadah to promote a social cohesion among camp residents.
- RNVDO opens a community center on the western side of Mosul
- Risk education of remnants of war and right behaviors in Zanjaily center.
- Women centers in Jada’h Camps to Empower Women to face all challenges.
- RNVDO participation at Dubai International Humanitarian Aid and Development Conference and Exhibition (DIHAD)
- Making Jedah Camp Greener
- RNVDO Rehabilitates a School in Biji
- Mosul Ferry Incident
- RNVDO supports the hospitals in Mosul in cooperation with Caritas – Czech Republic.